We are the Bluejackets
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We are the Bluejackets

One Comp, so many Dimensions...

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Aislin and Ariel Fizgerald

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mallorie
BlueJacket
Mallorie

Number of posts : 774
You can find me : Dorking up your message boards.
Registration date : 2007-08-23

Aislin and Ariel Fizgerald Empty
PostSubject: Aislin and Ariel Fizgerald   Aislin and Ariel Fizgerald EmptyFri Feb 29, 2008 7:55 pm

Foreword: I swear on cheese toast that there's a point...Gah, sorry for overloading the chars all of a sudden, Mika

Aislin, the Elder Twin

Race: Human

Powers: None to speak of (Yeah, I took out the powers, Mika xD)

Personality: Aislin is often the 'mastermind' behind their hair-brain schemes. If somethings goes wrong, and the twins are around, it's a safe bet Aislin came up with it. She loves to tease and pick, and loves nothing more than teasing and picking on Ariel. Aislin is intelligent, and takes an analytical approach to all forms of attention anyone other than Ariel shows her. For example, if someone gave Aislin a gift on her birthday, she would never stop questioning it, and suspect that they just wanted something from her in return. In this sense, she can be rather foolish, I suppose, but she has evidence on which to found it...more on that later. Anyway, Aislin is a trickster, but for all her cunning and devilish charm, she cannot help but close herself off to a certain extent. She can be cynical and misanthropic to all others besides Ariel...she tends to be moody at times, and doesn't know how to express emotions well. As such, it can seem like when she is kind, it's for her own personal gain...which it very well might be. She does like to have fun though, and isn't by any means a serious person. Despite not wanting to be seperated from Ariel, she seems to secretly want someone to be able to tell the difference between them...

Lives at: Their "Secret Hideout", a house on the edge of the Forest beside the Zora's River.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ariel, the Younger Twin

Race: Human

Powers: None to speak of

Personality: Ariel is the more genuine of the twins. She, like her sister, is a joker, and loves to play around. The main thing that differentiates her from Aislin is her friendliness. Although not one to open just anyone with open arms, she's civil to others...if they're good to Aislin, that is. The twins have a symbiotic relationship. Aislin and Ariel depend on one another for support and love. Ariel is more thoughtful than her sister, but often doesn't extent it to strangers. Thus, the differences in behavior between the two are often so minute that they cannot be perceived without serious contemplation. Ariel doesn't question other people's motives as much as Aislin, but she still does it. If someone gave her a present on her birthday, she would smile and accept it, and probably just not give it another thought. Ariel loves to have a good time, and often doesn't take thinks seriously. However, she is better than her sister at picking up on other's feelings, and knows when they've gone too far with something. She has a better handle on her emotions, and expresses them less destructively than Aislin, who's more prone to yell and insult. The both of them have a dry sense of humor.

When together: Though their personalities are different when seperated or apart, they almost become clones of one another when together. It's like a default setting for them...they retreat into their world, and keep others from 'knowing' them by acting as if they don't need anyone. They feel like if no one can tell the difference between them, than no one can ever truly know them as seperate beings. And so, they act as one automatically.

Relationship: The two depend heavily on each other, and only each other. They tend not to trust anyone outside of themselves. Sure, they're friendly and outgoing and playful, but it doesn't get much deeper than that. To them, the world consists of 'us' and 'those apart from us'. No one can tell them apart if they dress alike, and the two are almost always in perfect sync. They finish each others sentences, and when that cunning smile passes between them, one would almost swear they were finishing each others' thoughts. Their attatchements to others are little more than things to keep them busy...and there is nothing more terrible than two bored twins.

Lives at: Their hideout.

Appearance: They look absolutely identical. They both have yellowish amber eyes, and orange hair that falls to the middle of their backs. They wear it a variety of ways, but always match one another. They are petite, and are often presumed to be a couple of years younger than they are...at first, it bothered them, but now they use it to their advantage. They are both the same height, weight, and build. They are slender and often stand with their arms folded. They always dress similar, and it seems no one can tell them apart...
Back to top Go down
http://kingdom-of-hyrule.niceboard.com/index.htm
Mikaioalani
Admin
Mikaioalani

Number of posts : 754
You can find me : Going through laptop withdrawals
Registration date : 2007-04-03

PostSubject: Re: Aislin and Ariel Fizgerald   Aislin and Ariel Fizgerald EmptySat Mar 01, 2008 1:46 pm

OHNOES!!
But approved, nonetheless.
^^
Back to top Go down
https://thebluejacket.rpg-board.net
Mallorie
BlueJacket
Mallorie

Number of posts : 774
You can find me : Dorking up your message boards.
Registration date : 2007-08-23

PostSubject: Re: Aislin and Ariel Fizgerald   Aislin and Ariel Fizgerald EmptySat Mar 01, 2008 1:48 pm

Dont' worry. I'll keep them at bay for as long as I can.
Back to top Go down
http://kingdom-of-hyrule.niceboard.com/index.htm
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aislin and Ariel Fizgerald   Aislin and Ariel Fizgerald Empty

Back to top Go down

Aislin and Ariel Fizgerald
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
We are the Bluejackets :: Introductions :: Character Intros-
Jump to: