We are the Bluejackets
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We are the Bluejackets

One Comp, so many Dimensions...

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kalin Molotov, Fluffy, and Eclipse

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Joat
That Meddling Fox
Joat

Number of posts : 300
Registration date : 2007-04-11

Kalin Molotov, Fluffy, and Eclipse Empty
PostSubject: Kalin Molotov, Fluffy, and Eclipse   Kalin Molotov, Fluffy, and Eclipse EmptyWed Feb 20, 2008 10:28 pm

Since Pan and Leon are too far behind, I shall create a couple new ones. I hope you don’t mind, but I am naming a new dimension for Kalin, a D&D-like world known as Galdira. As for Fluffy, she is based on the Minish Cap representation of her species.

Kalin Molotov of Galdira
“Sometimes, it takes more courage to stand down.”
Race: Aqua Ferret: A ferret made of water. looks like a giant ferret (6’ tall) made of water. To the touch, he is warm and feels mostly like a ferret, but much smoother. Immune to fire but otherwise takes damage as normal.
Class: Mage/Healer. Knows Magic Missile, Fireball, Magic Weapon, Aero, Ocean Wave, Chain Lightning, Cure (of varying degrees), and Antidote
Weapon: Staff of Healing (assists in curative spells)
Personality: Kalin is selfless and humble, always willing to help make things better. He is the type who can breathe light into the darkest of days. Though fairly shy in front of large crowds, he is quite charismatic.
History: Kalin was once in a band of mercenaries called the ‘Triblades’. However, during a tussle the Triblades had with a powerful army, Kalin was captured and most of the rest of Triblades killed. However, on his way to where he would be taken prisoner, the group chanced upon a cursed pond, which pulled him under, never to be seen by the captors again.

When he rose out of the water again, he was no longer in the same place… and no longer human. That is when he met a strange beast called ‘Fluffy’.

Fluffy of Hyrule
“I must be the first girl ever to run away from home twice in the same day. Either I’m innovative or just plain stupid.”
Race: Keaton (Minish Cap representation). This version charges at adventurers and tries to rob them. I don’t know the specifics, but it’s safe to say they’re generally not very nice. Bipedal, fox-like, yellow fur in her case.
Class: Ninja/Mage (different type from Kalin)
Weapon: Boomerang, Currently empty spellbook
Personality: Fluffy is good-intentioned, but very hard to control. If she really wants to do something, but tells you that she won’t do it, she’s lying.
History: Fluffy had a somewhat peculiar upbringing. She was seperated from her real parents at a very young age when she walked (with some difficulty) away from her parents in search of adventure in the forest. She was found in the woods by a group of soldiers. The majority of the soldiers wanted to just leave her be, but one of the soldiers felt sorry for the child and took her in as his own.

While this soldier (‘Grey’) did not ever regret this decision, he did find that caring for a girl as mischievious and playful as Fluffy proved to be a very difficult endeavor. She would often get herself into all sorts of trouble. With time, however, she learned to curb her mischief a bit. Emphasis on ‘a bit’.

A note. Her spellbook is enchanted. Every time Fluffy is hit by a spell that is based in Hyrule (meaning, not Kalin’s magic, but more along the lines of Ganon’s spells), the spell appears in her spellbook. Whether she has enough power to use the spell is another matter…

Eclipse of Earth
“I don’t care what you think. I don’t care how you feel. If you press the issue, you will die.”
Race: Dark Wolf, a wolf made of shadow energy. Pitch black fur and purple eyes.
Class: Psionicist
Weapon: Claws and teeth
Personality: Eclipse is the anti-hero. She is an emotion trainwreck and cares about nobody but herself. She thinks of everyone as her enemy. If she does not have her claws at your throat, you are on her ‘good side’.
History: Eclipse has no idea what created her. One day, she simply appeared on a beach at night. She had appeared during a lunar eclipse, which is why she had given herself the name she now bears. She questions her creation and puts this above all else, including friendship and hope.
Back to top Go down
http://firewolves.blogspot.com
Mikaioalani
Admin
Mikaioalani

Number of posts : 754
You can find me : Going through laptop withdrawals
Registration date : 2007-04-03

Kalin Molotov, Fluffy, and Eclipse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kalin Molotov, Fluffy, and Eclipse   Kalin Molotov, Fluffy, and Eclipse EmptyThu Feb 21, 2008 4:13 pm

Approve all! ^^
Nice to have you back, Joat!
Back to top Go down
https://thebluejacket.rpg-board.net

Kalin Molotov, Fluffy, and Eclipse
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
We are the Bluejackets :: Introductions :: Character Intros-
Jump to: